Wexford Public Library Services
Public Consultation Meeting
Have your say about your library service!
The purpose of the meeting is to allow members of the public to tell us about the services they would like, or the services they need from their public library over the next five year period. Members of the public are encouraged to let the library service know what they think about the service and how it can meet their needs.
Thursday 29th September 11:00am
All are welcome.
For more information: phone 053-9196760
Should you require additional supports to enable you fully participate in this event please contact us.
Attention mobile library users
Don't forget as a patron of Wexford Public Library Service you have access to stock in all Wexford branches and in 12 other Irish public libraries.
Ask library staff about this new service.
Wexford Libraries provide New eResources for Wexford Library Patrons
- Ebooks and eaudio books - a large selection of bestsellers and new releases from BorrowBox
- Choose from over 100 popular Magazines from Zinio
- Keep up to date with International Newspapers from Proquest
- There are over 70 langauges to learn online with Mango Languages
- Study online from a choice of over 500 courses covering all kinds of topics with Universal Class.
All you need to get started is your library card number and an email address
Search the Wexford Library Catalogue
Top Tasks for our Library Customers
- Join the Library.
- Search the Library Catalogue.
- Renew or hold a book online.
- Events, classes, lectures and activities currently on in the library for all ages.
- Our Services like printing, wifi, reader groups, public PCs and much more.
- Local studies - collections and reference material relating to County Wexford and it's people.
The 1916 Rising and Co. Wexford
Memories of 1916 Oral History Project Local Stories sought for Commemorations next year
The public library service is running a special Memories of 1916 Project within its Oral History Programme. If you have a story to tell please let it know. If you know someone with important memories, please encourage them to come forward and nominate them for interview. Read more
A form is available here and in every branch library
County Wexford History and Heritage
Library Mission Statement
To promote change and social justice through access to knowledge and information.
Wexford Public Library Services are provided by Wexford County Council, the local government authority of County Wexford. We provide access to informational, educational, cultural and recreational library materials and services in a variety of formats and technologies. We aim to be responsive to the public library needs of our community; and to uphold the public’s freedom of access to information.