Wexford Public Library Services
Wexford Libraries provide New eResources for Wexford Library Patrons
- Ebooks and eaudio books - a large selection of bestsellers and new releases from BorrowBox
- Choose from over 100 popular Magazines from Zinio
- Keep up to date with International Newspapers from Proquest
- There are over 70 langauges to learn online with Mango Languages
- Study online from a choice of over 500 courses covering all kinds of topics with Universal Class.
All you need to get started is your library card number and an email address
New home for Wexford Library's digital material
This new website holds digitised material from Wexford County Council Public Library Service's digital collection, including early issues of local journals, photo collections, and locally published books.
Browse the collection and download articles here.
Search the Wexford Library Catalogue
Top Tasks for our Library Customers
- Join the Library.
- Search the Library Catalogue.
- Renew or hold a book online.
- Events, classes, lectures and activities currently on in the library for all ages.
- Our Services like printing, wifi, reader groups, public PCs and much more.
- Local studies - collections and reference material relating to County Wexford and it's people.
The 1916 Rising and Co. Wexford
Memories of 1916 Oral History Project Local Stories sought for Commemorations next year
The public library service is running a special Memories of 1916 Project within its Oral History Programme. If you have a story to tell please let it know. If you know someone with important memories, please encourage them to come forward and nominate them for interview. Read more
A form is available here and in every branch library
County Wexford History and Heritage
Library Mission Statement
To promote change and social justice through access to knowledge and information.
Wexford Public Library Services are provided by Wexford County Council, the local government authority of County Wexford. We provide access to informational, educational, cultural and recreational library materials and services in a variety of formats and technologies. We aim to be responsive to the public library needs of our community; and to uphold the public’s freedom of access to information.