County Wexford Arrears Support Team
Arrears Support Team
Wexford County Council has an Arrears Support Team to assist you if you are currently or expect in the near future to have difficulties repaying your mortgage. The best thing you can do is talk to us (053 9196604 / 9196004).
Assess the best option for you
The support team will consider what options may be suitable for you under the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process. In order to assess the best option for you in dealing with your arrears problem you will need to set out your monthly income and expenditure by completing a Standard Financial Statement.
Don’t forget that you can also get help from your local MABS office 0761074050 or other agencies
Contact Wexford County Council Arrears Support Team
053 9196604 / 9196004
- Standard Financial Statement (PDF Document, 257 KB)
- Standard Financial Statement
- CREDIT CHECK FORM - ICB (PDF Document, 109 KB)
- Mortgage to Rent, A Guide for Local Authority Borrowers (PDF Document, 136 KB)
- Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process - Borrower Information Booklet (PDF Document, 630 KB)