The purpose of the Implementation Plan is to promote universal access to all local authority buildings and services.
The Implementation Plan adopted by Council in July 2008, is a working document which sets out a prioritised works programme till the year 2015. The work programme is based on the actions and recommendations of the Accessibility Audits which were carried out throughout 2007.
The core document details the introduction, background information and the matrix of actions as prioritised till 2015.
For ease of access through to the information contained in the Implementation Plan it has been divided into 5 sections as follows;
- Core Document (PDF Document, 424 kbs)
- Schedule 1 Buildings (PDF Document, 83 KB)
- Schedule 2 Heritage Sites (PDF Document, 39 KB)
- Schedule 3 Amenities, Parks, Open Spaces (PDF Document, 127 KB)
- Schedule 4 Towns and Villages (PDF Document, 64 kbs)